LIVING WITH A BROKEN HEART

By JAK - July 06, 2018



Hey guys, 
I haven't been as consistent as I wanted.
 Stuff happens right? 

I had a fatal blow recently to my heart. It was crazy. I felt different things typically ranging from sickness, to solace, to quietness and to heart break at the end of the day. This is the first time in a long time I have been home for seven moths. I am not a waka waka who doesn't know how to stay one place. I had my 400 level internship. As you would see in the ABOUT ME section I am currently an engineering undergraduate in my fifth year in the university.

Trust me, you need a lot of virtues to study engineering. Virtues such as righteousness, patience, resilience, stubbornness, faith, trust and an endless list. It is a one kain of course. I am however very excited to have met the most amazing people so far and young and bright lecturers. It has molded me into the person I am right now. If I studied anything else, let me hold the thought.

Back in my high school days I was super energetic one of the reasons I felt engineering was it for me. I needed something that would keep me constantly occupied to be very honest. Medicine from Grey's anatomy scared me because of the numerous deaths I saw at the hand of these surgeons so i decided to settle for engineering. Not a bad reason abi.

So in high school, I played basket ball (I was tall in that year), I played handball and volley ball as well. They are all good memories I tell you. It was such a passionate time of my life sincerely because everyone in your house would believe in you so much to go forth and bring back the trophy. 
Many times we went and didn't bring back anything but bruises and girl fights. Other times however we would injure the other teams. 
I remember one match where we had won green house girls 15 - NIL in a basketball game. That day my Joy knew no bounds. It was an amazing feeling. Along the line I even thought I would play basket ball forever. But life had other plans such as me becoming short. To cut all these story short sha.

I really waited for the Workd Cup this year and tried to follow the matches till Nigeria my fatherland and the Super Eagles my fatherland team broke my heart. I never understood why boys would fight and bet and what not until this world cup. It totally weakened my soul, body and life generally. I called home and heard my brother wept.

Now I can't watch the World Cup anymore because every time I would think about that match I will remember that I am living with a broken heart.

Has any match or game broken your heart?
I would like to hear your own tale.
\Please do leave comments down below.

Have a lovely Weekend and do not be like me. 
Follow the World Cup to finish.

Ciao,
JAK

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments