MY PRAYER PLAYLIST

By JAK - October 23, 2021

 Hi guys,

How have you been?

I have been doing great. 



I scheduled one post each week after the rigorous posting challenge I conducted in September. So far, it has been quite consistent but I need to put more structure to my posting schedule to enable me to maximize my experience as well and give you a particular order to when you should expect posts. 

Since the beginning of the week, I had curated like three posts I wanted to share but I got to Saturday and realized this week ends today and, I still haven't posted my post for this week. 

My church camp meeting began yesterday. It is called Reboot Camp. It is a R.I.C.H. time where we get to Rejuvenate, Get Indoctrinated, Celebrate Eternal Life, and Harvest souls for the kingdom of God. 

Honestly speaking, my doctrinal understanding of scripture has taken a positive leap and I understand God's heart towards man better but one place I have really struggled in is my devotion. I have had this consistent back and forth where I pray for one week and after that, I will be on break till the next three months. 

It has been a huge burden on my heart because even from childhood, we have been admonished to read our bibles and pray every day. There is no other way to grow spiritually if you do not adopt this devotion. 

Sometime last week while praying, I realized that whenever I just prayed without an active prayer playlist it was much harder for me to tarry. I have been slightly opposed to depending solely on music to pray but better to pray with music than to not pray at all. 

This morning during one of the prayer sessions from the camp meeting, I realized that it was getting harder for me to stay on and continue praying, so I turned to my prayer playlist and I was able to go the mile. 

I immediately knew that I had found my post for today. These songs help me immensely when praying to stay charged up and edified at the same time. 

1. Octane: Devotion Formula by Outburst Music Group (Album)

2. Kerygma: Lyrical Theology by Outburst Music Group(Album)

3. Fragrance to Fire by Dunsin Oyekan

4. More than a Song by Dunsin Oyekan

5. Imole De by Dunsin Oyekan

6. Broken Vessels by Hillsong 

7. All that Matters by Minister GUC

8. Run to the Father by Cody Carnes

9. Oceans by Hillsong United

10. How He Loves Us by Kim Walker

11. New Creation Worship by Jermaine Leong

12. Maintain by Jonathan McReynolds

13.  My World Needs You by Kirk Franklin, Tasha Cobbs, and Sarah Reeves

14. Surrounded by Michael Smith

15. More and More by Isreal and New Breed

16. My Worship by Phil Thompson

17. Reckless Love by Cory Asbury

18. Victory Belongs to Jesus by Todd Dulaney

19. The Hill and Crossover by Travis Greene (Albums)

20. You Covered Me by Dr. R. A. Vernon and Timothy Reddick

21. What a Beautiful Name by Hillsong Worship

22. So Will I by Hillsong Worship

23. Way Maker by Sinach

24. Good Good Father by Chris Tomlin

25. Zoe by Pastor Emmanuel Iren and Odunayo Adebayo

26. Million Little Miracles by Elevation Worship ft. Joe L. Barnes

27. Talking to Jesus by Elevation Worship ft. Brandon Lake

28. Jireh by Chandler Moore and Naomi Raine (Elevation Worship)

29. To Worship You I Live by Isreal Houghton

30. In Jesus Name by Darlene Zschech


To gain access to my Spotify Gospel playlist, click here.


If you can join the Reboot camp, Please do. 

I hope we can all have a more vibrant and consistent prayer life going forward. If you have any playlists that you use, that will help us all, please leave the link in the comment section. Let us build each other up. 

Do you like posts like this? Do you find them helpful? Let me know other posts in this category you would like me to write about in the comment section.

All my Love,
JAK

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments