TEN GIRL MOTIVATION ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW ON THE GRAM

By JAK - April 19, 2020

Hiiiiiiii Jak fam, 

 Happy Sunday and I hope we all had pleasant weeks.

 I got really busy this week while remotely working beacause of meetings and reports I had to review. I watched a lot of movies too and buried myself in motivational videos on Youtube. 

With the Lock down and Quarantine period, a lot of us spend our waking moments on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat or some online resource platform. A while back I was privileged to stumble on a couple of Instagram accounts that have made a remarkable improvement on my general mindset to a lot things. They have been a source of incredible motivation. I mean, imagine the first thing you see when you pick your phone is a beautiful graphic with some message to encourage you during the day.


Without further ado, I present to you ten Instagram accounts every girl (guys you can learn a lot too) should follow for top notch daily motivation. 


 1.The Woman Of Influence @thewomanofinfluence







👇Tag a friend who needs to hear this today.⠀ ⠀ ⏰So I woke up at 7am today and wanted to get out of bed.⠀ ⠀ Then I asked myself if I really wanted to get out of bed.⠀ ⠀ "No".⠀ ⠀ I went back to sleep and woke up at 10.11am.⠀ ⠀ 🤷‍♀️Why are we always in a rush to do something?⠀ ⠀ The habit of being busy. The need to be busy.⠀ ⠀ How long have we not asked ourselves "What do I really want?"⠀ ⠀ There's so much advertising on trying to milk this pandemic experience.⠀ ⠀ 🙋‍♀️Take a moment and ask yourself what do you really need at this moment?⠀ ⠀ This is a first time experience for many of us so it's ok to be confused and angry and worried and all of that. I just spoke to my classmate who is a counsellor now and she told me rumour has it that there're more suicide cases now. So please don't add more unnecessary stress to yourself.⠀ ⠀ 🤯Yes we may not know how the next $1 will show up. I don't either. But I do know that money comes from GOD through people. So instead of waiting for people, go straight to the Source and ask for what you need. God already knows what you need.⠀ ⠀ ✂️This is a good time to learn to cut the middle man aka money and learn to tap into the Law of Attraction and manifest the things you want.⠀ ⠀ When we learn to do that, then we'll no longer be controlled by the top 1%.⠀ ⠀ Do yourself this favour.⠀ ⠀ ❤ @iamelyseanne⠀ ⠀ 💎P.S. It pays to take time to figure out your life purpose and follow your desires.⠀ ⠀ The whispers you hear is the Universe leading you to a life beyond your wildest dreams.⠀ ⠀ 💁‍♀️I hosted a free workshop DARE TO DESIRE not too long ago and this is for you if you're ready for radically shift your life.⠀ ⠀ Click the link on my bio to access this workshop now 👉 @thewomanofinfluence.
A post shared by The Woman of Influence™ (@thewomanofinfluence) on


2. Billionaire Female @billionairefemale





3. My Self Love Supply @myselflovesupply





4. Girls Building Empires 

@girlsbuildingempires





5. 5am Girl @5am_girl







So remember yesterday’s post when I described how I was underestimating myself? ✨ ✨ This week for work, I’ve been brushing up on my coding skills and attempted to make some applications. I found it really difficult and at times I was in tears because I thought I couldn’t do it! ✨ ✨ Yesterday it got too much, so I gave myself the evening off, binged watched Ugly Betty (love watching it the second time round!) and got back to it today. ✨ ✨ And guess what? I finished all of my tasks and got my code working! 😄🎉 I’m so proud of myself! ✨ ✨ What helped me was taking that evening off. It allowed me to recharge and clear my mind. So when I revisited my work this morning, I figured out all of the issues with my code! ✨ ✨ If you find yourself doubting yourself, take a step back and take a break. ✨ ✨ Down time is just as important to achieving your goals! Don’t fall into the hustle culture trap. Yes work hard but also learn when to relax. ✨ ✨ Do you also find that when you take a break, you’re much better at what you do? ⬇️ ✨ ✨ @5am_girl_ #5amgirlsquad 😘💕
A post shared by Goal Getter | Growth Mindset (@5am_girl_) on



6.The Female Entrepreneur Movement   @thefemaleentrepreneurmovement





7. Boss Babe Inc. @bossbabe.inc





8. The Female Hustlers @thefemalehustlers





9. Girl Boss @girlboss





10. Female Collective @femalecollective





Alright my lovlies, that's it from my end today. Let us remember to stay inspired, stay home, stay safe and as frequently as possible say a prayer for all our health workers on the front line during this pandemic. Until my next post, Have a lovely Sunday and I wish you all the best in this coming week. 

All my LOVE,
JAK. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments