FEELING - LADIPOE FT. BUJU

By JAK - August 26, 2021

 


This song is a hit and I love it. But more than that I like the way I am feeling now.

 

I have been on this writing challenge thing for about 6 days now and I must say, I am very proud of myself and how consistent I have been. My favorite part of the challenge has been trying to come up with concrete lessons and topical structures to post but each day, when I open my laptop and try to write an already planned topic, once I try to start writing the post I just stop and start writing about how I am feeling.

 

I love it.

 

So yeah guys, I am writing about the way I am feeling now.

 

This minute I am listening to my all-time favorite, Meghan Trainor. She is singing “I won’t let you down” and she’s on the part that says “So from this day on, I won’t let you down”.

 

I agree

 

I won’t let you down JAK. While reading a book titled A Guide to Starting and Quitting by Blessing Abeng a few days ago, in an interview with best-selling author Seth Godin, he brought some perspective and insight to consistency, one of my biggest challenges in life.

 

He made a good point where he said consistency is all about making a promise. In most cases, it is a promise to yourself to show up. If you are anything like me, then you definitely won’t want to let you or others down and so will do anything to keep a promise you made. This has changed everything for me guys.

 

I am going to keep my promise to myself to show up every day regardless. In this case, regardless of how I am feeling now or then.

 

Well guys, I hope you have a good day, you’re having a good day or you had a good day depending on what part of your day you are reading this.

 

That’s it from me today guys. Nothing deep or extremely insightful. Just a log of how I am feeling now. I am feeling quite consistent and I promise to stay that way.

 

I will leave you with my Meghan Trainor favorites. If you wanna, you can definitely check them out.

1. Like I'm gonna lose you ft. John Legend

2. No

3. Woman Up

4. Evil Twin

5. I Won't Let You Down

6. Me Too

7. I love Me

8. Hopeless Romantic

9. Champagne Problems

10. Ashes


Listen and give me your feedback sha.


All my Love,

JAK

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments