THE CIRCLE

By JAK - August 28, 2021

I found out a while back that a bunch of lines is actually what forms a circle. When I say a bunch of lines I mean look at the circle from the perspective of small dotted lines coming together. I think I might be saying rubbish.

 

I don’t think I can explain as explicitly sha. I will just show you.

 


My point sha is there are small lines in our lives that makes our life go round.

 

To me those small lines are my friends and family. I cannot imagine doing a 30-day birthday post without saying a big thank you to you good fellows who make living on this planet in this part of the planet worth it.

 

THANK YOU GUYS.

 

I would love to mention names and all but I do not think that is necessary. You all know how much I appreciate your input in my life.

 

For those who bring great banter. Thank you

For those who inspire me to follow my dreams. Thank you

For those who ensure I do not go hungry. Thank you

For those who cry with me. Thank you

For those who hype me and make me feel like an awesome human. Thank you

For those who reprimand me and bring me to my senses. Thank you

For those who help me in the most extravagant ways. Thank you

For those carrying my matter on their heads. Thank you

For those who left so I could become a better man. Thank you

For those who buy what I’m selling just to encourage me. Thank you

For those who go out of their way to make sure I’m doing well. Thank you

For those who came into my life when I needed them most. Thank you

For those who are patient with my inconsistencies. Thank you

For those who challenge me to grow up and live a little. Thank you

For those who feed my mind and enlarge my intellectual capacity. Thank you

For those who have just stuck around. Thank you

For those who follow my blog. Thank you

For those who listen to me and make me feel heard. Thank you

For those who allow me talk and be silly. Thank you

For those who never left. Thank you

For the consistent believers in my journey. Thank you

For taking on multiple roles in my life. Thank you

 

To my business partners, mentors, influencers, therapists, diaries, support systems, providers, protectors, smiles, tears, enablers, firelighters … Thank you all

 

I cannot remember everything but to all those little dots that make the circle of my life go round. Thank you so much. This 22-year-old is very grateful.

 

To you all of The Jaktionary. Thank you so much.

 

All my Love,

JAK

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments