LOST

By JAK - August 30, 2021

 

The pressure is unreal guys.

It is different for each one of us.

BUT

Just sitting and imagining that where you are is where you might always be if you do not stand up and start living can be quite overwhelming.

 

I watched a Netflix documentary about The Wisdom of Trauma a while back and I realized a lot of us are not even living. We just show up bodily and that is about it. 

 

I was actually thinking about a song by Jon Bellion titled Stupid Deep when my mind drifted to the thoughts in the line above.

 

That’s my reality for the most part. A spider web of thoughts. Thoughts that are often never-ending with more and more webs interlocking to form deeper connections I cannot find my way out of. I often feel lost.

 

Maybe I am the only one. I hope not.

 

I started this blog because I was tired of feeling like I was the only one out here feeling the way I was feeling. I wanted to write about me. Damn marketing tactics. I just wanted to find my tribe. A group of people so unsure about life and really trying to make the most of their situations.

 

I thought if I can’t find my people, might as well start the tribe and invite the others to join me. I wanted to be vulnerable here. HUMAN. I hope I can be.

 

Fight my demons and win my battles. I wanted to define myself but better still have you all define you too. I am not trying to be a hero to anyone. I just feel Lost guys. Not in the cliché way everyone wants to act lost. Just trying to make sense of my journey here. I really hope that moving forward I gain the clarity I seek.

I will be sharing a lot more. 

By the way, Aren't you super proud of your girl? I've been showing up every day and It's amazing what it's doing to my life generally. Thanks, guys.

 

I love you all a lot.

All my love,

JAK

 

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments