EVERY POST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN

By JAK - September 15, 2021


I rebranded and started The Jaktionary for the second time on March 1st, 2020. When the blog turned 1 this year, I was unhappy because I absolutely wasn't where I had envisioned. I was far from it and my inconsistency was greatly telling on my productivity and efficiency.

Around August this year, I got my mojo back and got to work. Right now, I am extremely content and happy about where I am and where I can go with discipline and the needed consistency.

So far I have published 48 posts altogether since we began the blog. I decided that as a way to pat myself on the back. I would like to do a small catalog post of all the blog posts I have written in their different categories too. 

FASHION

Sock sock sock

Style-101-4-Ways-to-style-Yemi-dress

When tomorrow comes - 5 things I will do

Ten Nigerian Male Instagram Accounts

Bloggers I am Grateful to: Standing on the Shoulder of Giants

The Giants: Part Two

Ten Nigerian Designers changing the narrative

Defining Style : Style vs. Fashion


FAITH

The Lion King : My Salvation Story


DEFINING MOMENTS

Defining Moments: June in a nutshell

Defining Moments : July in a Nutshell


GUEST POSTS

Guest Post : Lessons in July

Guest Post: What about July


POEMS

I am SHE


MOVIE REVIEWS

Movie Reviews: Pele Birth of a Legend

Movie Review: 10 Lessons from I feel Pretty

Movie Review : Skin by Beverly Naya

Movie Review: Lord of the Rings, FRIENDS


EDUCATIONAL CONTENT

Fifty Shades of...

Ten editing apps I use to create content

Ten Girl motivation accounts to follow

WakaWaka Chronicles - Tips from my first date

What is Lifestyle - A corona virus moment

Lifestyle Tips: 30 self care ideas for the weekend


MENTAL HEALTH

On Mental Health: Beauty is Vain

On Mental Health: Making You A Priority

On Mental Health: Insecurities regarding Sexiness


RANTS

J is for JAK

Living with a broken heart

Get comfortable with Uncomfortable

Girl In Progress: Defining Jak

A minute and some more

These are a total of 33 posts. At the end of my birthday challenge I will create another catalogue of all the posts I wrote during the challenge. I have categorized each post based off of Themes so you can read all under that theme or one from each theme. 

I am grateful for the support I have received so far. It means the world to me. Thank you so much for believing in the vision of The Jaktionary.

All my Love,

JAK

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments